English breakfast is a style of breakfast black tea famous for being powerful and robust, such that it generally goes well with milk and a hearty, big breakfast, although it tends to be less powerful than Irish breakfast.
English breakfast typically gathers black teas from different areas, and there is no formula defining which varieties of tea are used in it.
Features English Breakfast Whole Leaf Loose Tea
Generally, Ceylon and Assam black tea is used, although Chinese black tea such as Yunnan or Keemun is sometimes used, as well as teas from Indonesia or Africa.
A few English Breakfast teas are one-origins.
This style is defined by more its character and taste than by the particular origin or production technique of the tea.
In English, this tea style is the default style of tea and is generally what is referenced when people favour to tea without any other features.
There is a remarkable range among English Breakfast teas.
Some brands of tea clearly identify which varieties are used in their English Breakfast blend, whereas others do not.
English breakfast tea is the best among tea lovers.
This premium loose leaf edition of the well-loved classic imparts a charmingly perfect yet reviving taste that will offer a best begin to your day.
Made using a mixture of teas from 3 different tea gardens in Ceylon, the tea offers a vibrant flavour as well as a charming and distinctive aroma.
Drinking a blend of loose black tea with breakfast is a longstanding UK custom. Our exquisite full-bodied edition of this famous breakfast tea blend charmingly captures the originality of traditional English breakfast tea by providing a delicate balance of power and taste with an intrinsic smoothness.
To make an unrivalled flavour experience, we carefully pick the most superior Ceylon BOP grade loose leaf teas, which originate from the celebrated Sri Lankan, Nuwara Eliya and Dimbula tea areas.
- Complete bodied and smooth
- Provide you with a delicate balance of power and standard whilst preserving the smoothness of the tea
- Sugar and milk can be included according to your preference.
- This tea will provide you with a best begin to your mornings and sure to put a spring in your step.
- Packed in an amazing black little caddy
For the sweet, full leaf, black teas from 3 different countries, resulting in a rich, deep, well-balanced breakfast blend.
Fit for the British Queen, but lighthearted enough for Austin Powers. And its black tea caffeine kick will support jump-begin your morning mojo!
True Taste of English Breakfast Tea
Brew Tea English Breakfast 500g Loose Whole Leaf Tea
- A blend of large, hand-picked Indian assam, and Sri Lankan Ceylon. Have with milk and sugar if you like. Water's compulsory.
- Orders over £50 free delivery
English Breakfast Whole Leaf Loose Tea 500g Catering Pack
- Full bodied and smooth
- Offers you a delicate balance of strength and quality whilst preserving the smoothness of the tea
- This tea will give you a great start to your mornings and sure to put a spring in your step
- Milk and sugar can be added according to your preference
Clipper Fairtrade Organic Loose Leaf English Breakfast Tea 125 g, Pack of 6
- Special blend of the fine organic Assam and Ceylon loose leaf teas
- A full refreshing flavour
- Certified to international fairtrade standards
The Tea Masters Loose Leaf Tea 1kg of Premium Black Tea - Classic Everyday English Breakfast Loose Tea Leaves
- The Traditional Loose Leaf Tea English Breakfast Blend - Enjoy a steaming cup of premium quality richly flavored black tea from The Tea Masters. Whether you're looking for a hearty breakfast tea or biscuit tea for teatime, our English Breakfast blend is the perfect fit.
- 100% Pure Black Tea Leaves - We pride ourselves on sourcing only the finest ingredients to brew the finest tasting teas. All of our loose leaf tea selection tea leaves have been carefully selected, dried, and packaged to preserve freshness and taste.
- A Flavour Profile for the Tea Connoisseur - The flavour of this English Breakfast Black Tea is rounded and malty. The "round" taste means it will be full in the mouth and smooth while the "malty" taste refers to a slight spice accent.
- Experience a Genuine Loose Leaf English Breakfast Tea - A tell tale sign of quality tea is in its appearance. The black tea leaves used in this wonderful blend are MEDIUM, NEAT, BLACK, WITH GOLDEN TIPS.
- The Tea Masters Offer a Full Line of Loose Leaf and Bagged Tea - Our teas are also available in different sizes and in Prism Tea Bags. Check out our wide variety of teas including Decaf English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Peppermint, and dozens more!
Original English Breakfast Black Tea Leaves, (200+ Cups) 454g | Strong, Rich & Aromatic | Loose Leaf Tea, World's Finest Black Tea Loose Leaf | Brew Hot, Iced or Kombucha Tea, FTGFOP1 Long Leaf Grade
- STRONG, BOLD & FLAVOURY BLACK TEA LEAVES - A robust, rich & aromatic, bright liquoring LONG LEAF English tea, sourced directly from high elevation tea plantations in India. A delicious caffeinated black tea to kickstart your mornings every day. 100% Pure Unblended Single Region Tea. Unlike black teas, such as Irish breakfast tea, Scottish Breakfast tea or English breakfast tea decaffeinated, this black tea loose leaf, loose tea can be used to make Kombucha tea also. Vadham
- PERFECT GIFT FOR LOVED ONES - There is no better gift than the gift of good health. Present flavoursome teas freshly sourced from India's famous tea gardens to your loved ones. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging.
- CARBON & PLASTIC NEUTRAL BRAND - Established in India by a 28-year-old 4th generation entrepreneur, we are now proud to be a certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. We measure our overall carbon and plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR TRADE - Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest teas & our farmers get a better price for their produce. As a part of our social campaign TEAch Me, 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our growers' children.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you don't like the product, we will issue a 100% REFUND immediately. No Questions Asked.
Twinings English Breakfast Loose Tea 125 g (Pack of 4)
£8.51 in stock
- This is a full flavoured blend, including tea leaves from the beautiful Sri Lankan highlands, Assam gardens and Kenyan that add a real depth of flavour. A worthwhile journey for a truly great cup of tea
- What makes this tea different is use of only high-grown Sri Lankan tea in our English Breakfast for the full depth of flavour
- Our Master Blenders sought to create the perfect English Breakfast tea
- The result is a tea with a lot of flavour and a light finish. Perfect for when you fancy a really well rounded cup of tea
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam
Imperial Black Tea Leaves from Himalayas for Breakfast, (100 Cups) 200g | Black Tea - Robust, Aromatic & Flavoury | Black Tea Loose Leaf | Sourced from High Elevation | Loose Leaf Breakfast Tea
- HIMALAYAS NATURAL GIFT TO THE WORLD - Loose Leaf Black Tea Harvested by passionate small growers facing the Mount Everest at the foothills of Mighty Himalayas. The finest Black Tea among loose teas. Vadham
- BREAKFAST LOOSE LEAF TEA BLACK TEA - Unlike English Breakfast Tea & Irish Breakfast Black Tea, this is Himalayan Breakfast Black Tea and offers the perfect balance of STRENGTH, FLAVOUR & AROMA.
- ENRICHED FLORAL AROMA & DELICIOUS TASTE - Unique flavour with a sweet aftertaste. Just like English Breakfast black tea, this tea which can be served with a dash of milk, sugar or honey. Best served straight.
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR-TRADE- TRULY - Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce. 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our farmers, like any other parent, wish for their progeny to have a better life than them. We at Vahdam Teas with our social initiative, TEAch Me, simply wish to honor this aspiration.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE - If you don't like the tea, we will issue a 100% REFUND immediately. No Questions Asked.
T2 Tea - English Breakfast Black Tea, Loose Leaf Black Tea in a Tea Caddy, 250g
- A CLASSIC ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA - A traditional blend of black tea makes this Ceylon sip the perfect partner for anytime of the day. Think fresh black tea in convenient tea bags for a drop worthy of any tea pantry.
- SIP IT UP - A feel-good cup that would be perfect as a hot tea for that morning tea moment, or a relaxing tea for an afternoon pick-me-up. This loose tea also boasts a delicious copper liquor that will have you reaching for a second teabag in no time.
- COMES IN A CONVENIENT CADDY - This tea is sealed fresh inside a plastic bag that's been put in a metal caddy. Store in a cool, dry place.
- LOOSE TEA LEAVES FOR FULL EFFECT AND FLAVOUR - Choose loose tea for greater health benefits thanks to bigger leaves that keep more of their catechin antioxidants and plant polyphenols. Thanks to the leaves' surface area, you also get more natural oils, flavour and scent!
- B CORP COMMUNITY - T2 are now proudly a part of the BCorp community, so we will work to make 72 percentage of our tea ingredients sustainably sourced in 2020, with the extra 28 percentage sustainable by 2217
Tea People Luxury English Breakfast - 500g Loose Tea
- A unique blend of the finest Assam, Ceylon and Darjeeling teas
- Brings together the maltiness of Assam, the bold texture of Ceylon and the flavour and hints of muscatel of Darjeeling
- The bold and the beautiful of the tea world
- Can be enjoyed by itself or with a spot of milk and sugar if you like
- Uplifting tea from Tea People - a social enterprise that supports children's education in the tea growing regions
PG tips Loose Leaf Black Tea, 1.5 kg (480 Servings)
- Strong black tea drunk with milk
- Our signature one cup blend, designed for out of home tea serving
- The Nation's Favourite Tea*
- 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea
- Perfect tea to share with a friend or colleague when you’re out